PRIVACY AND RIGHTS THAT ARE RESPECTED
Our company is characterized by respect and due care of the personal data of our users/customers. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding your privacy are as follows:
• We do not ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide our services to you.
• We do not share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the event that we have your expressed authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WHICH THIS WEB IS ACCEPTED
https://gesportatlantic.com has adapted this website in accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPDGDD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE) .
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Identity of the Responsible: Gesport Terminal Marítima S.L.
• Commercial name: GESPORT ATLANTIC
• NIF/CIF: B76214659
• Address: Avda de las Petroliferas s/n – C.P. 35008 – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Maritime Terminals
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the personal data that you provide us through the forms on the website will receive the “web” data treatment. To treat the data of our users, we use all the technical and organizational security measures provided in current legislation.
PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we deal with your personal data, we will use the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, these being:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
• Principle of data minimization.
• Principle of limitation of the term of conservation.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE
The personal data that we process at https://gesportatlantic.com comes from:
• Contact Form
The interested party can exercise the following rights:
• Right to request access to your personal data, and obtain information on whether we are processing personal data that concerns you or not.
• Right to request the Rectification of your inaccurate data, or where appropriate, request its Deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Right to request the Limitation of the Treatment of your Data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to request Opposition to the Processing of your Data, in certain circumstances and based on reasons related to your particular situation.
• Right to Portability of your Data.
• Right to Withdraw the Consent Given, without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the previous treatments based on said consent.
• Right to effective judicial protection and right to claim before a Control Authority. (In Spain www.agpd.es)
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
When a user connects with our website to, for example, send an email to the owner, make a contract or request a service, they are providing personal information for which https://gesportatlantic.com is responsible.
• Contact form: We request the following personal data: name, telephone, email, and message. To respond to the requirements of the users of https://gesportatlantic.com, we use this data to respond to requests and respond to questions, complaints, comments, among others, that may arise regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have and that are not subject to hiring conditions.
Other purposes for which we process your personal data are:
• Support and improvement of the services offered by our page.
• Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing our website and that we detail in our Cookies Policy are collected.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018 of December 5, GESPORT ATLANTIC, with address at Calle El Manzano, 10, 2B / Zip 35412 / Arucas, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website https://gesportatlantic.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without the prior consent. However, in various cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the users will be required informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, all under the strictest security.
GROUNDS FOR LEGITIMATE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The use of your data is legitimized by the European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal basis:
– You have expressed your consent (a consent form has been presented to you to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you can revoke the consent given at any time);
– The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed by you;
– The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
– We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible damage to your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal basis; in such cases, we will do our best to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it to you as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
• Identification data: name, email and telephone.
• Data retention criteria: data will be kept for the time necessary to meet the applicant’s request.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://gesportatlantic.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of their activity, https://gesportatlantic.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
• Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://gesportatlantic.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://gesportatlantic.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When you browse https://gesportatlantic.com non-identifiable data may be collected, such as IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services are used, as well as other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, there are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.o.
SECRET AND DATA SECURITY. ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
https://gesportatlantic.com is committed to the use and treatment of data, including the personal data of users, with due respect for confidentiality and to use them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the https protocols we use), in accordance with current data protection legislation. https://gesportatlantic.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user at https://gesportatlantic.com, you are responsible for the correctness and veracity of the data you provide to https://gesportatlantic.com, thus exonerating GESPORT ATLANTIC from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, as well as undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete information, as well as correct information in the contact form provided on our website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
INFORMATIVE / COMMERCIAL MAIL
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), https://gesportatlantic.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that had not been previously requested or authorized by the user. If there is a form available on the website for this purpose, the user has the option of granting their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested in a timely manner. In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://gesportatlantic.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without proper authorization and identification.
If you have any question, query or doubt about the management of any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us through the email indicated below: email@example.com